- 200g Whole Almonds
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 100g Medjool Dates
- 100g Goats or Feta Cheese
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread dates over baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add almonds to the baking tray; add a crushed clove of garlic and a sprig of rosemary. Continue baking for a further 10 minutes until almonds are toasted but not burnt.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Add goat’s cheese and drizzle with lemon juice before serving.
Garnish with rosemary and serve as a delicious starter or snack.