2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
2 Large Eggs, lightly beaten
1 clove of crushed Garlic
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
½ Tbsp. Cumin Powder
1 Tbsp. Salt & Pepper
1 Tbsp. fresh chives
Tomato salsa for dipping
- Peel sweet potatoes and grate them into small pieces. Preheat the oven to 200 °C and line a baking tray with foil and spray.
- Place grated sweet potatoes and cheddar cheese in a bowl along with eggs, salt, garlic and pepper and mix together gently.
- When mixed thoroughly, use a tablespoon to scoop out small amounts and roll into to small balls.
- Place the balls onto the baking tray and brush over or spray with olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with chives and add salsa for dipping.
Allow to cool and serve while still warm.