1 head of Cauliflower
1 Tablespoons olive oil
½ Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons olive oil
½ tsp salt
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon mustard
1 Tablespoon capers, rinsed & drained (optional)
1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°c
- lightly oil baking dish. Trim outer leaves of cauliflower then cut away the stalk so it sits flat, then cut a cross into the base
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp olive oil over the top of the cauliflower and sprinkle with ½ tsp salt.
- Bake cauliflower until tender (~1 hour)
- Whisk lemon juice, mustard, capers, parsley and ½ tsp salt in a small bowl until combined
- Whisk in oil and drizzle over cauliflower.