2 cups instant polenta
5 cups water
100g parmesan cheese
200g crumbled feta cheese
2 cups of rocket lettuce
6 vine ripened tomatoes
3 Tbsp Olive oil.
- Place tomatoes onto a baking tray lined with foil and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in a preheated oven at 170C for 1 hour.
- Bring water to the boil, reduce to low heat and slowly add polenta, stirring constantly for 6 minutes until polenta is smooth and thick, stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Place polenta onto a chopping board and flatten to 1.5cm height. Place in fridge for 40 minutes to set. Cut into 6cm by 6cm squares and spray both sides with olive oil.
- Heat a bbq hotplate and grill to medium heat, cook polenta pieces on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash rocket and place on top of baked polenta, cover with feta cheese and drizzle balsamic glaze over top to taste.