CAULIFLOWER STEAK INGREDIENTS
2 heads of cauliflower
1 teaspoon olive oil or water
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon coriander
- Preheat oven to 220°c.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Remove the bottom core of the cauliflower.
Stand it on its base and, starting in the middle, slice it in half. Then slice steaks about 3/4-inches thick.
- Place steaks on baking pan.
- Lightly coat the front and back of each steak with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the paprika, coriander, and pepper.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping once at the 15-minute mark
SWEET PEA PUREE INGREDIENTS
250g of Frozen peas
1 small onion
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1/4 cup milk
- Steam or microwave onion until soft
- Add peas and cook until just hot
- Peas, onion, parsley, and milk in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth